Sleep Better. Live Healthier.
Sleep apnea is a condition with potentially deadly consequences. It can result in mental health problems, including depression, bipolar disorder, and other mood disorders. It can cause you to lose motivation, energy, and your ability to concentrate. It can contribute to high blood pressure, coronary artery disease, and elevate your risk of stroke and heart attack. But the worst thing about sleep apnea is that most people who suffer from it have no idea they have it, and bear these increased risks without treatment.
Don’t let sleep apnea continue to threaten you or someone you love. Successful treatment can reduce risks, and lead to a dramatically improved quality of life. To learn more about sleep apnea treatment, please call 949-675-3131 or Contact Us today.
Because the sleep apnea events occur during sleep, you have to look for other symptoms to determine whether you suffer from sleep apnea. Some things to look for include:
- Waking up feeling unrested
- Waking up with a headache
- Having a sore throat or dry mouth when you wake up
- Daytime sleepiness
- Lack of motivation
- Low energy
- Difficulty concentrating or remembering
- Emotional changes or mood swings
- Diagnosis of one or more of the following conditions:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart Attack